We are starting this 6 month journey together on Sunday, August 16, 2020 and will finish next year on Saturday, January 30, 2021. Below you will find all the information for this program. If you have any questions or feedback please contact me.
You have access to all of the modules and are welcome to look ahead if desired. Keep the focus on working on the current module. In parenthesis is the two-week period in which to complete the module.
Note: I will remove this once all the modules are here. All content ready, just formatting.
- Module 0 – Working With Imaginative Perception (optional)
- Module 1 – Care of the Soul (August 16 – August 29)
- Module 2 – Initiating the Journey (August 30 – September 12)
- Module 3 – Default Purpose Process (September 13 – September 26)
- Module 4 – Discerning Your Purpose (September 27 – October 10)
- Module 5 – A Primer on Soul & Imagination (October 11 – October 24)
- Module 6 – Soul Quest & Nature-Based Soul Encounters (October 25 – November 7)
- Module 7 – Working with Resistance (November 8 – November 21)
- Bonus Module: Competing Commitments (optional)
- Module 8 – High Definition Giveaway (November 22 – December 5)
- Module 9 – Soul Quest (Solo Time / Threshold) (December 6 – December 19)
- Module 10 – Soul Quest – Part 3 (Incorporation) (December 20 – January 2)
- Module 11- Incorporation Using Purpose Statements (January 3 – January 16)
- Module 12 – Your Unique Myth (January 17 – January 30)
- Group Meetings: The 90 minute group meetings will be held every other Thursday from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Pacific at this Zoom link. The first meeting will be on August 20. There will be two exceptions to meeting on Thursday for Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. The meetings will be held on the Tuesday before. A reminder will be sent via email and to the virtual fire circle (Facebook group). If you cannot attend the meeting will be recorded and you can view it at your convenience. Please try to make the group meetings.
- 1-on-1 Meetings: The 60 minute individual meeting will be scheduled at your convenience. There will be one meeting per module.
Group Meeting Recordings
Group Meeting Recordings is the link to the recordings. The password is: pdpc2
Virtual Fire Circle
You can go to the virtual fire circle and request to join the Facebook group. The Privacy is set to Private and Hide Group is set to Hidden. This is a place for us to gather around the fire and share.
Contacting Your Guide
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also tag me in the fire circle.
- Recommended: Soulcraft: Crossing into the Mysteries of Nature and Psyche by Bill Plotkin
- Optional: Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness and Community in a Fragmented World by Bill Plotkin
- Optional: Trail to the Sacred Mountain: A Vision Fast Handbook for Adults by Steven Foster and Meredith Little. There is no e-book. You can order a physical copy from Lost Borders Press.